Thursday, July 12, 2007

Purederm Cucumber eye pads





2 days ago i was wandering on the streets, saw Watson n went in... accidentally i found the cucumber eye pad Evie bought for her hubby... One last box... hmmm.. so i bought the thing for RM16.91 if i remembered correctly.. Tried it out the nite and phewww it was shiok... Last nite did again and pheww.... nearly fall asleep... And i smelt like a cucumber... haha... It was good... Especially had a few glass of very very neat Chivas before and after the eye mask...

Was in a very low mood last nite... End up trying new things... Like drinking alone on my bed... Eyemask n so on... But it was fun... hehe...

Just now went to kate's office, she was trying out her company new nail color... then i said i wan also...so now i got four fingers nail in silver... Paul said it's bad... so i gonna remove it tonite... haha...

Im crazeeee....

6 Comments:

Blogger baggie said...

LOL, my dear friend... you are sobering all by yourself.. LOL.... why are you in a sad case situation??

Boy, you need to go out more... ;)You can do eyepads but drinking on your bed??? Worst still, nail polishes.... (=_=)" I think you're in a loco state....

5:54 PM  
Blogger -jUsT- said...

A very bad day lah... suxxx... big time... 1st time in my 26th yrs living in tis world...
Gal, i go out a lot... i think too much... hhaaha... i drank, did eyepad, then drink again on my bed after throwin the cucumbers into dustbin...
Yeah, definitely im in a loco state... (+_+)

10:58 AM  
Blogger baggie said...

Hahahaha chill larh... anyway have a nice weekend aight!

11:08 AM  
Blogger -jUsT- said...

haha.. thanx... will party myself gao lat gao lat tis weekend.. hehe.. had everything planned liao... later after work go practice green, tonite club, tml sleep, dvds, mayb give transformer another chance, yumcha and so on... sure busy one.. no worries... hehe.. enjoy urs 2 ar... =p

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what??? you??? nail-polish on your fingers?? mask?? eye-mask on your face?? cucumber eye-mask??? my gosh... i bet my ber goh never had these on her face and nails... well, maybe she'll say "yes, i did. on my wedding day with your father! that's all!!"

*fainted* my abang is crazy... i afraid i couldn't recognize you when i back... gosh.... @_@

4:34 AM  
Blogger -jUsT- said...

My dear cuzzie ellie, no worries lah, i just apply color on 4 fingers out for fun only... remove the same nite using ah gal's removal.. haha... eye mask is for eyes as u know ur cousin bro me got really beautiful eyes rite? hehe... cuz Evie loh, she bought for her husband n macam very cute so i buy for myself... haha... im still the same old me... except being more charming then ever... u can still recognize me when u get back from United States.. no worries.. =p

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home