Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Doubts of life

Dear Dr. Gan,
U r having doubts in ur life...Im not sure abt wat advice to giv u... But since u oredi spent so many yrs pursuing ur dream... I think u know wat's the best 4 u...

In life, there are many decisions we hav to make... and making the correct one is always difficult as too many paths n choices are scattered around... But always follow ur heart... Think carefully n so on.. Evaluate n analyze the situation...

U are always the best ya know? My idol... always proud to hav a buddy like u... Even though ppl say:"out of sight, out of mind" But u r always in my mind... It's great to know tat u found the 1... I give ya my blessing here... No matter wat happens, remember one thing... always try to compromise... Only u urself know wat's the best approach for u n ur future... All i can do is just give ya my blessing...

Good luck bro... 9mths u wun be coming back ar? Mayb i will be in melbourne b4 u come back? who knows... haha...

Regards,
Justin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home