Monday, June 25, 2007

Dear Fai...

Dear Ah Fai,
Bro, thanx 4 calling me on Saturday nite... i really appreciate tat one hour chat on the phone and the so called "hug" we had...

Ur advices really meant a lot... It's like sorta veli powerful Jab u gave me... motivated me... makes me feel much more better... As wat i told u, no chance to tell any1 abt my feelings, and i know u r facing the same situation... But like wat i told u, follow ur heart, since u oredi made the decision, jus do ur best... n things will get better eventually.

Kinda shock tat u will be leaving for Scotland getting ur Master of Science in Finance (i dunno wat the heck it is btw) tis september.. haven got the chance to meet u yet since ur return from UK... Time flies, it's like 7 yrs we knew each other... Still can remember the first day we met... in the management class by Eddie rite? since then we had been covering each other back for the 3 yrs in uni...

The one hour chat was really inspiring... The 3 ciggies i had seems to be much more strong... My mind was in a blank.. Tears nearly came out from my eyes... Listening 2 ur sorrows brought back mine... U said u always use me as a benchmark, to keep urself motivated & going... i was flattered... Im just as normal as any other tom,dick & harry out there... nothing special abt me... u said u belif in the qualities i possess... but me myself can put 125% confidence in u...

U said the obstacles we facing r the test/challenges the almighty god is givin us... Chance to make us grow stronger... Yeah, i agree, n i belif tat by followin our heart will lead us to a beam of light... I really miss u bro... make sure u keep ur promise of payin me a visit b4 u fly... I know u always wanted to be abroad... Tis is ur chance n i know u will try ur best to get it rite... 1 yrs havin ur master, 2 yrs working there and 5 yrs to get ur PR... i think u will be settling down for good... but im happy for u...

Dream is to be pursued n goals r to be achieved... Gambateh...

p/s: there are always a lot of path for us to chose in life... getting the shortest might not be the best as we might lost something during the journey... Just follow the path which we think is the rite one n no matter wat, just try to finish it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home