Thursday, May 31, 2007

How to lose a guy in 10 days...

Last nite was a boring nite.. My parents went out for a dinner and sister went out with her frens.. left me alone at home doing absolutely nothing... Took my shower rite after i reach home around 7pm, took a packet of soya bean, switch on the tv & saw the clothes scattering on the sofa... Took the initiative to fold all the clothes for my whole family (which i had been doing for a few months & my mum reckons tat im now certified as a "good boy" and even suggested tat i start learning cooking... duh...)

Roaming from channel 8, channel 5 and channel U for the whole nite... Watch "deal or no deal", "crime watch", "yuan dian", "U you ji" & the new channel 8 9pm drama... And finally something caught my eye... "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days"... Watched the movie few yrs back but somehow Kate Hudson seems to be talking 2 me in the TV :"Please stay put @ channel 5... plzzzzz"... First, i remembered the movie was interesting, second, Kate Hudson's role - Andie was sort of Chio and i decided to stay put... haha... There was a scene which i find absolutely amusing... Andie's best fren Michelle was dumped by Mike and Andie brought her back to the office for a meeting... They were havin this conversation when they came out from the lift where Michelle said something like :"Andie, u r different... U can puke on a guy and the guy wun feel disgusting and will probably say can u plz vomit on me again?"

haha... Wonder if there's any gal out there who puke on me liao i still can tahan somemore ask her : "Can do it again?"

Received a call from Paul around 11.30pm... He was trying to install some Learning tools for his kid on the new PC he bought but... Paul's a charming dude... tall, well built, nice features, havin a good job, a happy family... But the worst part of him is he know nuts abt computers... The other day when he just got his PC he asked me a veli veli sophisticated question :"Eh bro, wat's the difference between the left click and the right click on the mouse huh"? I was like... :"Damned, dun spoil ur new pc and ask me fix for u k... Dun simply explore... Are u sure u dunno wat a mouse can do?"

Tried to guide him through the installation process but in the end he turn to his boy and wat i heard was :"Boy, tomolo i bring all these to Uncle Justin and ask him to show me how k? Say goodnite to Uncle Justin..." then he passed the phone to his son and i heard:"Goodnite Uncle Justin..." I greeted him goodnite and paul took back the phone :"KNN, tml i bring all the stuffs u teach me how... damn it..." I said:"Fxxk, why call me Uncle Justin, im still young bro..." Paul:"Young ur arse, u call me bro redi of cuz my boy has to call u uncle...."

Gosh, guess im really old.... damn it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home