Monday, May 28, 2007

4 In The Morning...

Saturday 26-5-2007 ...
Busy day indeed, work until 1pm... had lunch with paul, went yumcha with yves, jessie & enen... Raining heavily, i took my car & yves took jessie's... Lots of trees were on the road cuz of the heavy rain... Some road seems to be floodin... Took us an hour to reach home... Yves pick me up for dinner... Bad jam again... after dinner went to breakers with him... played pool... the final score was Justin 5 - Yves 4... So i won... Had a lot of alcohol after tat... Went back abt 3 something... Was so pissed drunk & i forgot most of the thing tat happened in salivate... geez... first time so drunk lah...

Sunday 27-5-2007...
Woke up around 12pm... found myself sleeping naked... geez... and i stink... Took a shower & felt so thirsty... Had 2 packets of soyabean... Jessie called around 1pm said wanna go out for lunch, will pick me up in 30mins... I changed and suddenly feel like puking... Went to the basin and all the soya bean was out.. damn it...
The pick me up around 2pm... went to tea garden... din know wat to eat, ordered chicken rice and when my rice came, i ran out from the shop and vomited again... geez... morning sickness like tat....

My god... Shall be more careful next time....

P/S: here's a nice song to share... Yves introduce this song... n now im so in lurve with it... bro, next time we sing together.. 4 in the morning.. hahaa..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home