Monday, May 21, 2007

Filial Piety

Read an article on New Straits Time yesterday... It's abt "filial piety"... The author wrote his mother and mother-in-law's story... Couldn help thinking of my grandma who shared lots of commons with them except that she isn here with me anymore... If she is, should be 93 yrs old le gua... 10yrs since she left... Time flies...

I still remember tat she always carry me on her back always,cooking things i like to eat, buying things 4 me just to humour me... She doted on me so much... and i suppose i took it for granted then... Her leaving was a big blow to me... As we seems to drifted apart in her last few yrs... Couldn' bear her nagging... Couldn' tolerate her bad temper... Was young then... As a teenager, i din know how to show my lurve... Tis yr "Qing Ming" i din go to "bai bai"... Felt bad abt it... Really bad... Only myself knew...

Father & mother getting old 2... Really need to spend more time with them... Mayb there r still many years ahead but time is always not enough... My mum always say tis to me & my sister :"树欲静而风不止,子欲养而亲不在... There's no point crying so hard in the funeral, be filial to them before they leave u"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home