Monday, July 02, 2007

Baryan nite - 1st July 2007

The nite was fun... had a few drinks and played a few round of pools... My old fren - Mr.PS Fann (owner of bar banyan) challenged me for a game of pool...

Mr. Fann:"Eh, u won just now again ar?"

Justin:"Ya, but i lost to jc, she's the champion... why?"

Mr. Fann:"Come, play with me... If i lose i buy u a bucket... if u lose u take of ur pants and walk one round..."

Justin:"(=_=)" wahlaoeh, dun wan lah, u sure very terror one..."

The rest of the gang:"Faster on him lah, got free galsberg if u win!!!"

Justin:"Bargirls... this fellow old timer, u think he so stupid give tis offer ar? somemore he wan me 2 take my jeans off... u all wanna look at me without jeans issit? i take if off for u all next time lah..."

Justin 2 Fann:"Bargirl, my jeans worth more than ur galsberg k... original CK jeans..."

Fann:"The bucket value is not equivalent to ur jeans, it's the value of ur ass!!!" ...(=_=)"

Justin:"Wahlaoeh, my ass ar? then u should bet ur car(cute 2-door SMART with nice number plate parking outside)..."

Fann:"I dun think ur ass worth tat much loh..."

Justin:"Haha, we have a game lah, for fun only.."

Fann:"On..."

While arranging the balls...
Fann:"Just now when u playing damn lansi, somemore with ciggy in ur mouth, i buoy tahan"

Justin:"Hahaha..."

Game started n Justin got pressure liao as Fann keep on saying no ball to hit but continously masuk balls... Justin turn n got serious without ciggy... Poke in a few balls...

End of the game - Justin lost by 1 ball... phewww.. luckily din lost too bad... tot Fann will sapu me big time...

Fann:"I long time din play liao, last time me and a kaki training till 6am everyday, play till the standard is like if break liao no ball go in, the next person have to clear the balls, else sure lose...."

Justin:"Wahlaoeh... So terror ar?" (=_=)"

Fann:"Yalah, but nowadays seldom play cuz no kaki, come play with me lah, u can play wat..."

Justin:"Bargirl... next friday lah, stef's burfday party here wat... we play again but no taking of pants those hanky panky bets hoh..."

btw, i was only lucky tat nite...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home