Wednesday, July 11, 2007

11th July 2007 - very very boring nite...

Coconut... tis is the 2nd time i try my luck with TRANSFORMER... drove to Tebrau Jusco wanna catch the movie by 8.45pm... reach here abt 8.30pm.. forgot to bring my jusco card, so hv to pay for the parking... Went to the cinema n the bloody queue was so damn long... luckily i learnt from my mistake... i brought my laptop tis time... so end up in starbuck alone, havin a nice java chip, puffing my life away...

Im not a movie person... wanted to watch transformer so much... came twice alone but disapointing lah... GEEEEEZZZZZZzzzz... y issit so hard? or just tat i dun try enough... Im givin the movie another chance next week... else i gonna give up le...

So crowded... i mean starbucks... There's tis quite Cun gal sitting behind me alone with her laptop puffing away her life 2... haha... guess there's lotsa lonely soul here...

Facing a lot of doubts... a lot of uncertainties... in dilemma... Just hope i get a clearer picture asap... arghhh.. my mind is in a mess... a big big mess...

2 Comments:

Blogger Horny Ang Moh said...

U should approce her & then both of u can puff together!Who know this might just be the right 'property' for u to take up. Have a nice day.

3:05 PM  
Blogger -jUsT- said...

haha, hor ny... she should hav come over as i oredi send the signals over... the smoke which came out from my sexy mouth spells :"come here n i buy u a java chip!!!" the smokes apparently went to her direction but maybe she shoved them away!!! =p

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home