Friday, July 13, 2007

Promises....

Some says "Promises" is to b break... but i dun think so... I somehow feel tat a promise is just like a piece of mirror... It's not for us to break... but we cant deny the fact how fragile they r... sort of "Once Broken Consider Mampus"...

Good mirrors can last u for a long long long long long long time... But if there's any mishap... "Bing Bang".. Tat's it... Just like promises, once a promise is made, try to keep it... dun simply give promises which r meant to be break...

There had been many promises made to me(not by me)... but all broken... since like a decade ago, i decided not to simply promise anything beyond my control... and some1 used to complain b4 y i never make promises... Tat time i was young, dunno how to express my feelings, just feel tat y should i, since i cant... but now i understand y... The person/reason which causes the mirror to break doesn hurt... The one being hurt is the owner of the mirror... As promises r... the one who gave out promises n simply break them doesn hurt but those whom had been promised hurts everytime a promise break...

2 Comments:

Blogger Eileen said...

Someone broke their promises towards you lately ar? Sounds a bit sour leh. Well, just value ppl that hold on to their promises towards you.

I also dun like to make promises to ppl, unless I am sure I can do it. That is why when I say I promise, ppl will trust me.

Dont you feel good that ppl can rely on you & trust you when you give out your promises? Just be truthful & responsible to yourself, as you live for yourself and people you cared, not for people who are making use of you.

Wow, I sound serious. hahaha.. Happy Friday~~~

2:42 PM  
Blogger -jUsT- said...

Yeah, of cuz... long time ago promised a ex gf i wun smoke in front of her... and i kept the promise for more than 1 1/2 yr until we broke up... and the time i smoke in front of her.. she knew i really give up liao... haha... tat is not consider breaking promise gua?

Tis weekend a bit slack ler.. nothing much to do... n raining somemore... this morning went to absorb some sun light in the pratice green nia.. hehe...
enjoy urs ar!

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home