Thursday, August 16, 2007

Finally...


Yesterday was a very good day... I finally gotta watch transformer liao... the movie was great... n megan fox was hot... hahaa... i think every guy can remember the scene where she check out the engine rite??

Life's getting better even though there r still quite something i haven got time to clear... i got like 3 days to gao dim everything... geezz... my head start spinning again...

A bit anti social recently... Phone kena barred somemore... forgot to pay my bills... too busy with other things... Got myself a Asus 525 pda... haven got time to try it out yet... need to synchronize everything from my 7610 first...



Went to the car dealers recently with my buddy eugene, he getting a recon toyota altezza... he wanted to get a skyline r34 but seems difficult to get one in here... so opt for altezza instead... tis sunday gonna test drive... with tommy together, the car expert who is really damn good in modifying cars... hope the car is good lah... then he buy liao i can hav fun too... haha...

me myself know wat to get for my next yr burfday present liao... rather expensive one but i think it's time to sayang myself a bit....













p/s: Hope everything goes well bah....

3 Comments:

Blogger Eileen said...

First of all, welcome back to blogging!!! It's about time... before you rust... or perhaps your blog got expired....

Oh well, when you get your car... come down to KL and give me & evie a ride... You owe us one :)

1:06 PM  
Blogger Horny Ang Moh said...

Hallo! Wellcum back! More pic of the car?? Have a nice weekend!BTW can review ur phone or not? Like good to use or not, can take good pic etc.....

2:17 PM  
Blogger -jUsT- said...

Princess E - Er... i hav to seek permission from my lurvly jessica alba first... cuz i promised to drive all the way to US to pick her up yumcha... ya, i know i need to cross the ocean so i intend to get a transformer version of suzuki swift... cost RM8000 more but i think worth it lah, can turn into robot n bring me to US, after tat i only go KL look for u n evie k? =p

Hor ny - the phone got newer version liao wor... p526, the best part is the keypad like normal phone, so no need to poke the touchscreen always esp during smsing... haha... can use as normal phone but superb function, the camera got auto focus 2.0mega pixels but if im not wrong, color not tat good as pda normally come with 65k color gua.. nowadays those canggih one with 256k colors better loh...

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home