Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Just a post


Long time never came here liao... while sending some attachments over gmail, my fingers "accidentally" brought me here.

My new job is great, but still in the learning process... a lot of things 4 me to learn as im still a newbie in the line... but things are going on smoothly...

3 months never update liao ler... my fingers getting rusty... cant even type properly... =p

Btw, here's the fantastic gal where my heart is with now... She's nothing like any gal i knew b4... but she really caught me out of no where... i belif in fate... and i belif that fate brought us together... anyway, i lurve ya.... =)

2 Comments:

Blogger stella_baby said...

wow,congratulations ya~!both of u reali looks alike la..cant believe can b so alike~!realiy fate brought u both 2gather nia.
"new job is great.." u change job ah?@_@

7:22 PM  
Blogger Horny Ang Moh said...

Hallo! Hallo! Long time no seee! Luckily ur finger poke into ur own site! Woah! Ur gf very 'hot' & cute! Could be fate! Have a nice day!

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home