Monday, July 17, 2006

To my old fren...

This was an email sent to me by a er... OLD fren of mine...
was cleaning up my mailbox and found this... haha
Long time never see ya redi.. abt... more than 6 mths?
not even a call, not even a sms, how ya doing? hope ya fine...
I know u would never see this but i still wanna share this with all my frens,
cuz i think this is one of the sweetest mail i ever got...
muahaha...

Hey you!

Since I hate you so much and I am so bored here...let me write you
something
about hating you...
(^o^)

Ready??

I hate you for WASHIN YOUR CAR WITHOUT ME!
I hate the way you find excuses for it,
I hate the way you wake me up every morning,
I hate the way you read my mind,
I hate the way you start knocking some senses off me,
I hate the way you sing,
I hate the way you sms so funnily in han yu ping yin,
I hated you so much it makes me sick, it even mekes me ryhme..
I hate the way you're always right,
I hate the way you make angry and make me laugh,
I hate it when you are not around and the fact that you didnt call,
but mostly I hate the way I don't hate you,
not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all..............
so stop feeling guilty! if you sincerely feel sorry about what you have
done.... you're forgiven....

heheheeh...sound familiar or not? have you watch 10 things I hate about
you
before?
hah! this is the modified version of 10 things I hate about you and
it's
called 11 Things I hate about you......................

ok la...gotta run catchya later....need to get back to
work....chiosgamarios...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home