Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Br0, im so bored...


Big Fai... So ya din get ur birthday wish eh?? come on lah, wat reborn virgin?? u make me wanna puke man... i know u inside out lah.. dun try to act innocent in front of me k??? try tat on some1 else... and wat is that u prefer my physical lurve?? geez.... u really make me sick... but tell u the truth, i lurve u too... muahaha....

Miss the days in MMU, u & me being the most "famous" or "infamous" in our class huh?? haha... Remember the financial mgmt tutorial class?? the quiz we had?? i got full marks & u got the 2nd highest i think... then both of us did not have the textbook, no notes, no calculator, nothing... only a pen... then using my nokia8850 and ur nokia8210 to do the calculations, the tutor was so pissed off with us and screw us big time.. but too bad... we were the BEST... ahaha....

Miss the old days hanging out with u guys... and now u and Mun Hong in UK le... really long time din c u guys, kang wei got married and went back to KL le... was havin lunch alone tat day and suddenly felt like calling him so i just gave him a buzz... he's fine too...

Bro, glad to hear tat u r doing well in UK, dun forget my jerseyS k? haha... i dun mind u give me a complimentary cute white chick with the jersey on her too.... muahhaa....

p/s: i will send ur regards to every1 i meet k?? i promised... but i will leave out the part that u wan my physical lurve... muahhaa.. opps..... i posted it here.. so how ar?? never mind lah.. no one read my blogs anyway... ciaoz... miss ya dude....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home